When are you available?
– I’m usually booked out a couple of weeks depending on the project needed.
How much are your tattoos?
– Tattoos are priced by design but usually revolve around an hourly rate of $150
How do I set up a consultation/appointment?
– Please fill out the client application page here.
I filled out the client application, now what?
– Thanks so much for your request! I normally respond to emails within 48hrs. I will contact you via email or phone to set up the next step in getting your tattoo.
I don’t know what I want, can you help me?
– Absolutely! My clients usually trust in my artistic vision to create the tattoo they desire. Please fill out the client application page here and we will set up a one on one consultation where we can discuss different design ideas.
Do you work on color tattoos?
– The short answer is no. I focus mainly on black and grey work usually involving realistic subjects such as portraits. I do rarely add hints of color from time to time depending on the project, but I mostly stick to my passion which is black work or grey scale pieces.
What are your hours of business?
– I’m am usually at the studio everyday from noon to 7pm with the exception of Sunday’s and Wednesday’s, and we operate Monday’s by appointment only. I also travel a lot for work so these days change from time to time. I know it can get tricky. For this reason, I have the client application here which makes things much easier. We can set up a time and date for you to come in for your consult or appointment without any guessing of availability. Walk ins are always welcome as long as there are openings in the schedule.
What is the cost of a consultation?
-Consultations are free and don’t require any payment even if you decide to get the tattoo. When you set up an appointment for the actual tattoo, you must leave a deposit of $80 or 20% of the total cost of your tattoo. This is not an additional charge as it goes toward the full tattoo cost. Before leaving a deposit, please review the terms and agreement page here to understand what leaving a deposit and setting up an appointment entails.
I have a question that’s not on the FAQ page. What do I do?
– Please fill out the client app page with any questions you may have and I will contact you within 48 hours.