When are you available?
– I’m usually booked out a few weeks to a couple of months depending on the project needed and time of year.
How much are your tattoos?
– Tattoos are priced by design, with large projects usually revolving around an hourly rate of $150-$200/hr
How do I set up a consultation/appointment?
– Please fill out the client application page here.
I filled out the client application, now what?
– Thanks so much for your request! I normally respond to emails within 72hrs. I will contact you via email or phone to set up the next step in getting your tattoo.
I don’t know what I want, can you help me?
– Absolutely! My clients usually trust in my artistic vision to create the tattoo they desire. Please fill out the client application page here and we will set up a one on one consultation where we can discuss different design ideas.
Do you work on color tattoos?
– The short answer is no. I focus mainly on black and grey work usually involving realistic subjects such as portraits. I do rarely add hints of color from time to time depending on the project, but I mostly stick to my passion which is black work or grey scale pieces.
What are your hours of business?
– We are a private studio and work by appointment only. Our business hours are Wednesdays-Sundays 12pm-7pm. Hours are subject to change based on artist availability.
What is the cost of a consultation?
-Consultations are free and don’t require any payment even if you decide to get the tattoo. When you set up an appointment for the actual tattoo, you must leave a deposit of $80 or 20% of the total cost of your tattoo. This is not an additional charge as it goes toward the full tattoo cost at your final session. Before leaving a deposit, please review the terms and agreement page here to understand what leaving a deposit and setting up an appointment entails.
I have a question that’s not on the FAQ page. What do I do?
– Please fill out the client app page with any questions you may have and I will contact you within 48 hours.